Somebody's thoughts on Agassi's confessions
To sum up:
1. Making money out of it is lame.
2. From "trouble background" doesn't mean you have to take drugs.
3. He made a mistake for sure but didin't get punished.
4. Now he admits it and he becomes a saint, ironically from a sinner.
5. He could admits it ten years ago rather than now or keeps his mouth shut forever.
One comment I like by Navratilova:
He's up there with Roger Clemens, as far as I’m concerned.
Andre, you tarnish the sport you hate that's fine, but it's people who love the sport suffer the consequence.